I was reading back through some older blog posts and came across a list of top 10 Personal Development books and thought it would be great to do the list again and see what others are recommending, so here is my current top 10 –
* the entire Celestine Prophecy series – James Redfield -Secrets of Shambala – awesome vibrational ideas.
* Your Were Born Rich – Bob Proctor – worth having on repeat.
* Power Verses Force – Dr David R. Hawkins – very wordy – but worth it.
* How Would Love Respond – Kurek Ashley – This one helped me kick a stubborn habit out of my universe.
* The Go Giver – Bob Burg, John David Mann – so beautiful
* Rich Dad, Poor Dad – Robert Kiyosaki – This should be taught in schools.
* The Power of Self Discipline – No Excuses – Brian Tracy –
* What I know for Sure – Oprah Winfrey – Hugely Insightful
* The Untethered Soul – Michael Singer
* The Alchemist – Paulo Coelho –
Most of these books I have read or reread this year – I also listen to loads of audio books – instead of listening to empty media I choose to fill my mind with uplifting, inspiring information.
What would you add to this list?